Starting any new business is tough however starting an online business is, I believe one of the very toughest start ups to get right.
It sounds really easy to start a new business. Easy to get some products or services to sell, put up a website and then the customers will come flooding in, right?
It can take months if not years to get a successful online business up and running.
There are many complications and traps waiting for the unwary.
So, let me ask you just a few questions…..
- Do you know about website design?
- Are you familiar with SEO and Google ranking methodologies?
- Have you got any experience with Pay Per Click Advertising?
- Have you ever set up an E commerce site?
- Are you familiar with SSL certificates and online security?
- Are you willing to pay ongoing fees to website hosts, website designers, copywriters, coders and others?
- Do you know Google Adwords terms such as keywords, adgroups, negative keywords, clicks and impressions?
- Have you ever set up online trading accounts with banks or other institutions?
- Have you ever set up auto responder email systems to connect with customers?
- Do you have the credibility and business reputation to get customers to pay you online?
If you answered no to any of the above, you could be about to waste some considerable cash.
If you want to start up like a pro, contact me today.
Why Start Up Plans For Online Businesses Are Different
The specifics that make online businesses more complex than other businesses is that there are often more things to do. Things like e-commerce gateways, shopping carts, Paypal, banks or other online stores. Credit card facilities and processing add a new level of things that can go wrong on your website.
Your website has to be absolutely perfect if the new business owner wants to establish a successful online business.
Landing pages, cost-per-click advertising systems, analytics systems that monitor performance, SSL security certificates, conversions, click through rates and impression share are all available to the new business owner.
I have substantial experience in online business start ups and all that goes with them.
I have also completed a Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Courses so I can add more insight, practical experience and helpful tips for your online business start up.